This document describes how to set up Google Cloud Platform (GCP) credentials in the Portal.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally. Alongside a set of management tools, it provides infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and serverless computing environments.
- Log in to OUTSCAN.
- In the Portal, click the Account button in the upper right corner.
- Click the Credentials box.
- Click + Add credentials.
Set up GCP Credentials
- In the drop-down menu select Google Cloud Platform.
- Add the name of your GCP account.
- Click the blue UPLOAD ACCESS KEY (JSON) button to select your access key file.
- Click blue ADD button to create the credential.
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.