This document describes how to set up Docker Credentials.
- Log in to OUTSCAN.
- In the Portal, click the Account button in the upper right corner.
- Click the Credentials box.
- Click + Add credentials.
Set up Docker Credentials
- In the drop-down menu select Docker.
- Enter a Name of the credentials.
Enter a Docker Registry (URL) to your Docker Registry.
Add the port number to Docker Registry URL when it is different from the SSL default number, 443. If the SSL port is set to 8443, then enter 'https://docker.example.local:8443'.
- Enter a Username required to login to your Docker Registry.
Enter a Password required to grant access to your Docker Registry.
Click the blue UPLOAD CERTIFICATE, REQUIRED WHEN SELF-SIGNED (CERT) button to select a certificate file.
Only PEM format is supported. It should start with ----BEGIN CERTIFICATE---- marker.
- If your private registry uses a server certificate that is signed by a trusted authority, then click on ADD to save your Docker credential.
If your private registry uses a self-signed certificate, it shall be uploaded to HIAB and click on ADD to save your Docker credential.
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.