Release Date: 2022-03-22
With this release we are proud to announce the MVP launch of the Unified View, a new analytics platform, specifically designed for stakeholders who wish to look at their combined NetSec and AppSec assets in a single place and identify risk based on Farsight data. Currently in private beta, customers will be able to request access via their Account Manager. New features include:
- Add and edit categories
- Enhanced creation of AppStaks
- Added columns resize to see all my long names and tags
For more information please see the documentation available in the Knowledge base for the Unified View. As we move closer to GA we will announce the name for this new analytics platform.
- Additional info on agents from local client
- Agents over a certain age are put into a 'null' state
- Enabled upgrade of Agent and update attributes
- Added detection for Windows 11
- Added detection for CVE-2021-21270
- Added detection for CVE-2021-36260
Agent Version Updates
- Previous agent version
- New agent version
- Portal - Dashboard is now generally available
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Fixed license on the HIAB is not changed - same amount remaining IP and license count.
- Fixed remote management of scanner.
- Improved performance of reporting service.
- Fixed OUTSCAN RC when Discovery is exceeded.
- Fixed the dashboard exhausting connection pool in browser.
- Fixed translation key.
- Fixed HIAB Scanners needing to be restarted every week to scan.
- Improved Remote management of scanner - Connection disruptions.
- Fixed Assigned Task not showing up in Exported report.
- Improved detection for CVE-2021-26855.
- Resolved a false positive related to SSH server backdoors.
- Resolved an issue related to detection of Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Resolved an issue related to detection of Microsoft Access Database Engine.
- Resolved an issue where Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services could be set as installed with an invalid version.
- Fixed Japanese translations in Scale
- Removed Batch Edit as it does not save Member of group values in Scale
- Wrong Report type in generated report for Cloudsec
End of Life Announcement
SWAT Classic UI
We are announcing the End of Life of the SWAT Classic UI at the end of March 2022. At this point the UI will move into maintenance mode only for a further 6 months. We anticipate completing work on the SWAT migration to the Portal project as well as providing new AppSec based analytics in our upcoming Analytics based UI. More details on each of these will follow in due course.
- Official End of Life date: 31st March 2022
- Official End of Support date: 30th September 2022
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.