This document provides set up information for the Amazon integration.
Under the Amazon tab you can set up the integration on OUTSCAN and HIAB to run scans against instances in the Amazon cloud. It also enables the option to run discovery scans using ARNs added in this setup. Amazon service is implemented in both OUTSCAN and HIAB.
Amazon targets can only be added to OUTSCAN/HIAB via discovery scans. Only OUTSCAN is Whitelisted by Amazon as an authorized scanner, and scanning from HIAB may require additional authorization from Amazon.
Set Up Amazon
To setup Amazon:
- Go to Main Menu > Settings > Integrations to open the Integration Settings window.
- Select the Amazon tab.
Follow the below procedure to scan instances:
- To enable this feature, select the Enabled box.
- Create a new user role with the Account Id and External Id noted.
Apply IAM policy given below for the role on Amazon cloud to grant access to the targets.
Any role which gives you read-only access to the required Actions listed in the policy will work.
- Enter the Amazon Resource Name (ARN) for the newly created role in the table using + New button.
- Click Save to save the current settings.
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.