Release Date: 2024-01-16
Upcoming update for Netsec users
It has likely not escaped anyone's notice that things have been a little quiet on the Netsec side. But we have been working exceptionally hard behind the scenes to introduce the Netsec capabilities into the Portal, the UI currently used for our Appsec products.
Over the coming months more capabilities will be added and we are beginning the onboarding process for customers to move over to the Portal UI. The transition will be gradual, and customers will be moved individually when all of the capabilities they require have been implemented to the Portal UI.
We are also making the whole Vulnerability Management process more streamlined with less 'clicks' required. There will be some changes in terminology and workflow, but its far simpler to manage and a greatly improved user experience. New features are introduced along the way, such as Tags, along with the necessary Tag Manager, support for Webhooks, and much more.
As our business grows, and with more customers joining us, it has been necessary to grow our infrastructure accordingly to ensure we can continue to offer an ever-improving level of service to our customers.
To meet these needs, it has been necessary to extend the IP range from which scanning may originate.
The additional IPv6 range from which scans may originate is:
This is in addition to our existing network range of:
These IP ranges are exclusive to Outpost24, and any IPS whitelisting for PCI ASV scans should include these new ranges.
- New Solutions section where you are able to see the top 10 solutions to remediate your findings. The view includes a pie chart and a table with detailed information, as well as the full findings table below. It can be found under Vulnerabilities > Solutions.
- New Delta section where you will be able to see the number of findings that have been added and removed for each time period.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Added missing Japanese translations.
- Fixed an issue where the last asset from the asset list in the side panel was being overridden by the footer and could not be read.
- Added the option to provide a certificate when authentication type is set to none in a webhook integration.
- Fixed an issue where findings which had been Accepted forever in Classic were showing an error in the date in Portal.
- Fixed some unexpected behaviors with autocomplete in the View Template groups view.
- Fixed an issue where an Integration could not be saved if the only thing edited was a tag.
- AWS Tags: Fixed an issue where more tags than those set on an instance and asset were imported.
- Fixed an issue where the option to Request Verification would fail sometimes.
End of Life Announcement
Scanning over SSH1v1
We will no longer be supporting scanning over SSHv1 from March 2024, and will therefore drop support for this and all of the associated ciphers.
- Official End of Life date: September 2023
- Official End of Support date: March 2024
We are announcing the End of Life of the SWAT Classic UI. Due to feedback from customers we have extended the end of Support date for the SWAT Classic UI to the end March 2023.
- Official End of Life date: March 2022
- Official End of Support date: July 2023
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.