This document provides an overview of the Integration view and its capabilities. It outlines common steps that are applicable to all types of integration configurations.
OUTSCAN/HIAB support integration with several services and protocols to better interact with your environment such as password managing systems, privileged access handling, network monitoring, logging and event notification.
For detailed instructions on creating specific integration configurations, see the following guides:
Add an Integration
To add a new integration:
- Click on the green button located in the lower-right corner of the window.
- Select the desired integration configuration type from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the necessary parameters.
- Click Add to finish the integration.
If the integration cannot be verified during the creation process, it will not be possible to add it. Only valid integrations can be added.
Edit an Integration
To edit an existing integration, perform the following steps:
- Select an integration in the table.
- A list of defined attributes is displayed in the right-side section.
- Edit the attributes and click on the blue SAVE button
Verify an Integration
To verify an integration, follow these steps:
- Click on the Verify button associated with the integration.
- The integration will undergo verification.
Depending on host availability and network connection, this step might take some time. It can also fail if the integration cannot be verified.
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.