This document describes how to check for results from the Agent in OUTSCAN.
Then wait 2 hours before any results are populated in OUTSCAN platform.
If the Agent is running for more than 2 hours and no findings are displayed on the OUTSCAN platform, then:
- Check you have schedules by referring to How To Know if the Agent has Retrieved Schedules from OUTSCAN.
- Then check that you have some results on the Agent by referring to How To Know if the Agent has Produced Results that can be Uploaded to OUTSCAN
If everything is fine on the Agent side, contact the Support for further assistance.
- How To Remove an Agent from Linux
- How To Check Connectivity to Outpost24 Agent Server
- Installing Outpost24 Agents
- Agent Latest Version
- How To Get Results From the Agent in OUTSCAN
- How To Find the Agent Version
- How To See if OUTSCAN has Discovered the Agent
- How To Use the Agent Info Command
- How To Find New Agents In OUTSCAN
- How To Retrieve the Agent UUID
- Setting Up an Agent Using System Proxy
- How To Know if the Agent has Retrieved Schedules from OUTSCAN
- How To Add Agent Attributes
- How To Update the Agent
- Agent Call Home
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.