This document describes how to check if the Agent is running.
After installing or when troubleshooting the Agent you can check if the Agent is running by doing the following:
Open Services app and search for Outpost24 Agent. Its status is shown under the Status column.
Login to your Linux system with an account having admin privileges or being able to elevate privileges and become root and run the following command:
sudo systemctl status o24-agent
- How To Remove an Agent from Linux
- How To Check Connectivity to Outpost24 Agent Server
- Installing Outpost24 Agents
- Agent Latest Version
- How To Get Results From the Agent in OUTSCAN
- How To Find the Agent Version
- How To See if OUTSCAN has Discovered the Agent
- How To Use the Agent Info Command
- How To Find New Agents In OUTSCAN
- How To Retrieve the Agent UUID
- Setting Up an Agent Using System Proxy
- How To Know if the Agent has Retrieved Schedules from OUTSCAN
- How To Add Agent Attributes
- How To Update the Agent
- Agent Call Home
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.