This document describes how to find new agents in OUTSCAN.
Finding New Agents In OUTSCAN
To find new agents in OUTSCAN:
- Log in to the OUTSCAN from which you downloaded the agent.
- Create a target group where you want your agents to end up.
- Create new Discovery scan schedule.
- Make sure to enable Agent Discovery checkbox.
- Select the group under Add Found Targets To Target Group.
- Save the schedule.
- Right click on it and click Scan now.
- You can now monitor the progress of discovery in the Scan status tab inside Scan scheduling window.
- The scan finishes within a few seconds or at most a couple of minutes provided a free slot is available and the scan starts.
- The new agent is now visible in your group.
- How To Remove an Agent from Linux
- How To Check Connectivity to Outpost24 Agent Server
- Installing Outpost24 Agents
- Agent Latest Version
- How To Get Results From the Agent in OUTSCAN
- How To Find the Agent Version
- How To See if OUTSCAN has Discovered the Agent
- How To Use the Agent Info Command
- How To Find New Agents In OUTSCAN
- How To Retrieve the Agent UUID
- Setting Up an Agent Using System Proxy
- How To Know if the Agent has Retrieved Schedules from OUTSCAN
- How To Add Agent Attributes
- How To Update the Agent
- Agent Call Home
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.