This document describes how to download the agents.
Getting the Agent Installation File
To use the Outpost24 agents an Agent subscription is required.
Downloading the Agent Installation File
To download agents:
- Log in to OUTSCAN.
- Click on Main Menu > Support.
- Navigate to the Agents Installers tab.
- Select Platform, Architecture, and Package from the drop-down menus.
- Select Platform, for example Linux or Windows.
- Select Architecture, for example amd64.
- Select Package, for example pkg, rpm, deb or msi depending on platform.
- Optional: Fill in Attributes such as Team and Asset type
- Click the Download button to save the agent installation file in your download folder.
- How To Use the Agent Info Command
- How To Update the Agent
- How To Retrieve the Agent UUID
- How To Add Agent Attributes
- How To Check if Agent is Running
- How To Update Agent Attributes
- How To Find the Agent Version
- How To Get Results From the Agent in OUTSCAN
- How To See if OUTSCAN has Discovered the Agent
- How To Remove an Agent from Windows
- How To Find New Agents In OUTSCAN
- How To Set Up the Firewall for Agents
- How To Know if the Agent has Retrieved Schedules from OUTSCAN
- How To Know if the Agent has Produced Results that can be Uploaded to OUTSCAN
- How Do I Download Agents?
© 2024 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.