It may be desirable to find and list files greater than 1GB in size on a remote sensor as a precursor to removing files in an effort to recover drive space.
Steps for use:
- Login to Pwn Pulse, select Scripts from the main drop-down menu.
- Select Add a script, provide an indicative name, for example Custom - Files >1GB and select Bash.
In the scripting window, type the following lines and click the Save button.
- Next, select Tasks from the main drop-down menu, then select Add a task.
- On the New Task page, provide an indicative name for the task for example Custom - Files >1GB, select the newly created script from the Script drop-down menu.
- For the Add to parameter, choose to run the task specific to a single sensor selected from the drop-down menu, or to a group of sensors.
- Next, select a Start Time and choose a Frequency how often the task should be run (***).
- Afterward, click the Save button.
- After the task has completed and assuming the targets were accessible at the time the task was run, the results of the task may be viewed by returning to the Tasks page, then selecting the Results button.