This document describes how to modify the risk level for a specific finding/vulnerability.
With the Change Risk function, the risk level for a specific finding/vulnerability can be modified.
Any updated risk level is displayed in italics in the portal interface.
Changing Risk Level
To change then risk level:
- Go to Main Menu > Netsec > Reporting Tools.
- Select a group in Target Group.
- In the Findings tab, click on a finding to select it. Multiple findings can be selected by pressing the CTRL or SHIFT key.
- Right click on the finding and select Change Risk.
- The Change Risk window is displayed.
Click Change Risk Level with: and select the risk level.
- High Risk
- Medium Risk
- Low Risk
Original Risk Level
Selecting the Original Risk Level reverts the risk level back to the original state.
- To change the risk level for all targets, select the For all targets check box.
Now every time a scan runs that finding is picked up as the selected risk level.
© 2022 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® in Sweden and other countries.