© 2021 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® in Sweden and other countries.
This document describes how to configure a Data Sovereign(DS) Agent on a HIAB scheduler. Setting this up allows the scheduler to communicate with the agent server/object storage. While distributing scans to scanners, the settings will be sent as well.
Configure your DSAgent server, see Data Sovereign Agents - Deployment for more information.
Steps to Configure a DSAgent on Portal
- Log in to the HIAB Scheduler.
- Go to Main Menu, click on Portal.
- Click on Account icon located in the top right corner. It opens the below window.
Add a DSAgent configuration:
Click on Integrations.
At the moment, only one agent integration and one object storage integration can be configured on your HIAB Scheduler.
To add your first integration, click the Plus button located at the bottom right of the window. It opens the Add integration popup window with two options in the drop-down menu.
Object Storage: Provide the details of the object storage server here and click ADD.
Option Description Name Provide a name for your object storage configuration. URI Provide the URL to the object storage. Access Key Provide your object storage server access key. Secret Key Provide your object storage server secret key.
Agent: Provide the details of your DSAgent server here and click ADD.
Option Description Name Provide a name of your DSAgent server configuration. URI Provide the URL to your DSAgent service.
- After adding both details, the Plus button is disabled.
- Edit an existing DSAgent configuration:
- Click on a specific configuration to edit.
- You can add tags here.
- Update the details that need to be changed and click UPDATE.
- To Delete an existing Configuration, click on that specific row and click on the Delete icon located at the bottom right.
Testing the Configuration
Download and install your Agent package from the HIAB Scheduler linked to your DSAgent.
It is not required to update your DSAgent on the HIAB portal every time there is a change.