This document describes the user defined attributes in agents.
User defined attributes can be used in conjunction with agents to create metadata to more easily manage the agents as assets.
How To Add Agent Specific Attributes
- Open the Attributes tab in Main Menu > Settings > Account.
- By following the instructions on how to create attributes in the Attributes document, create the attributes you wish to be added to the agent.
For example, Agent ID, Locations, Critical, Other Target Attributes and so on.
- Once saved, navigate to the Agent Installers tab in Main Menu > Support.
- Fill in the Platform, Architecture, and Package as usual.
- Add the information to the attributes created earlier.
- Click the Download button to save the agent installer and continue with the installation as described in Installing Outpost24 Agents.
After the Agent has been installed and enrolled, the agents are listed with the attributes under Managed Targets after a discovery scan.
© 2023 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.