Release Notes February 2023
Release Date: 2023-02-21
As our business grows, and with more customers joining us, it has been necessary to grow our infrastructure accordingly to ensure we can continue to offer an ever-improving level of service to our customers.
To meet these needs, it has been necessary to extend the IP range from which scanning may originate.
The additional IPv6 range from which scans may originate is:
This is in addition to our existing network range of:
These IP ranges are exclusive to Outpost24, and any IPS whitelisting for PCI ASV scans should include these new ranges.
- Added Risk score for Appsec Asset Groups.
- Added the ability for an asset to belong to multiple AppStaks.
- Added the status of Accepted Risks and False Positives.
Accepted Status from SWAT Classic is now visible in the Portal view.
Added detection of FortiAnalyzer.
Added detection of FortiManager.
Added authenticated detection of F5 BIG-IP TMOS.
- Added CIS Ubuntu Linux 22.04 LTS Benchmark v1.0.0.
- Added CIS Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Benchmark v1.3.0.
- Added CIS Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Benchmark v1.0.0.
- Added Hardening Microsoft Windows 11 Benchmark v1.0.0.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Category updates were not always displayed.
- Fixed an issue where sorting by Grade was not always working for Assets.
- Fixed an issue where as yet unsupported data sources would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue on HIABs where running reporting may result in database deadlocks.
- PCI reporting template updated to reflect the most recent version.
- Resolved issue related to STARTTLS-demanding LDAP servers being flagged as unencrypted.
- Fixed an issue where newlines were being incorrectly parsed when adding a recreation flow.
- Resolved various bugs that could lead to unpredictable webapp scanner results.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to scan multiple AWS regions.
- Corrected some minor spelling issues.
End of Life Announcement
We are announcing the End of Life of the SWAT Classic UI. Due to feedback from customers we have extended the end of Support date for the SWAT Classic UI to the end March 2023.
- Official End of Life date: March 2022.
- Official End of Support date: March 2023.
© 2023 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.