Release Date: 2022-06-21
Database upgrade for HIAB customers with an external Database
The HIAB database version has been upgraded with this release. All customers with an external HIAB database should upgrade their database to the relevant version as soon as possible.
Our support team will be reaching out to customers running an external database with a suggested upgrade path.
Netsec and Portal
SSO Integration Updates
We have implemented a number of SSO integration updates to better support Single Sign-On within the Outpost24 platform with support for the following SSO platforms: Azure AD, ADFS, OneLogin, and Okta.
- Improved documentation for using email address as a username.
- Implemented IdP initiated SSO.
- Implemented SSO support for Portal.
- Added the ability to switch back and forth between OUTSCAN UI and Portal while retaining the SSO token.
- Improved a number of back-end processes to better support SWAT, Snapshot, and Assure assets. No visible changes are expected for customers at this time.
- Added detection for Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager.
- Added detection for log4net.
- Added detection for synchronize-teacher.
- Added detection for DNS over HTTP over TLS.
- Added detection for Zyxel CVE-2022-30525.
- Added detection for Powershell shells.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Improved performance when sending event notifications.
- Fixed a problem with Agent certificates sometimes being in the wrong format.
- Improved error checking on XMLAPI to ensure large queries cannot impact performance.
- Fixed an issue where CVSS score was not sent via syslog when Arcsight was enabled.
- Improved Python detection.
- Updated detection for Spring Cloud Gateway.
- Fixed an issue where scanning a printer may result in printers printing.
- Improved detection for HTTP Servers which are non-RFC compliant.
- Updated OS and component packages to latest versions.
End of Life Announcement
SWAT Classic UI
We are announcing the End of Life of the SWAT Classic UI. Due to feedback from customers we have extended the end of Support date for the SWAT Classic UI to 31st December 2022. We do not envision extending support further.
- Official End of Life date: 31st March 2022
- Official End of Support date: 31st December 2022
© 2023 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.