Release Date: 2022-07-26
Knowledgebase update delay
Due to some internal architectural changes, there will be a delay between this months release and any changes being reflected in the Knowledge base of approximately 7 days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Should you have any further questions or require assistance, please reach out to our Customer Support team via our Support Portal at: https://support.outpost24.com.
- Added support for self signed certificates when using the external database integration.
Agent version updates
Improvements in communication with Outpost24 Agent servers to ensure more timely reporting of results and removing issues which may have resulted in only having a 'Scan Tracking' finding for some Agent assets.
- Previous Agent version:
- New Agent version:
- Added detection for Remote Desktop Client for Windows.
- Added active detection script for Spring Cloud Gateway CVE-2022-22947.
- Added detection for OrbiTeam BSCW Server.
- Added detection for LibreNMS.
- Added detection for WordPress Elementor.
- Added a 'Subscription Type' field to show which subscription type/product was responsible for the finding.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Improved detection for Adobe Flash player which may have resulted in an increased number of false positives.
- Fixed an issue where proxy buffering of exported reports greater than 1GB meant they could not be downloaded.
- Improved the logic for detecting an HTTP proxy which accepts a post request.
- Fixed an issue where using the ACTION=STARTSCAN and JSON=1 parameters in an API request would result in an invalid JSON object being returned.
- Added Farsight and CVSS v3 fields to Database integration.
Unified View (Beta)
- Fixed an issue with syncing tags on Scale findings between Portal and Unified View.
End of Life Announcement
SWAT Classic UI
We are announcing the End of Life of the SWAT Classic UI. Due to feedback from customers we have extended the end of Support date for the SWAT Classic UI to 31st December 2022. We do not envision extending support further.
- Official End of Life date: 31st March 2022.
- Official End of Support date: 31st December 2022.
© 2023 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.