Release Notes January 2022
Release Date: 2022-01-25
- Added support for agents installed behind a proxy server.
- Added the ability to identify, and turn off, out of date agents.
- Added the ability to vary the 'call home' capability of the agent.
- Added the ability for administrators to see what versions of agents are deployed and running.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Improved detection for the Log4j vulnerability.
- Fixed an issue where HIAB would misidentify HP-UX machines under specific circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where FortiOS version could be misidentified.
- Fixed a rare issue where a Linux machine would claim there were missing patches.
- Fixed an issue where port fingerprinting could fail when target did not comply with proper SSL/TLS handshake procedures.
- Fixed an issue where ARP packets were mistreated during discovery scan.
- Improved default credential checking over the MSSQL protocol.
- Improved default credential checking over the PostgreSQL protocol.
- Added detection for VS Code.
- Resolved an issue where certain builds of Windows 10 would not be properly fetched.
- Resolved an issue where certain versions of Samba would be misdetected.
- Added detection for SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Improved detection for Oracle Weblogic.
- Fixed an issue that prevented notifications being sent to customers under specific circumstances.
- Addressed an issue with Agents where the wrong call home frequency was displayed in the UI.
- Addressed an issue that, under certain circumstances, a scanner would stop syncing with the UI.
- Added detection for CVE-2021-43798 (Grafana file disclosure).
- Improved detection of MS Exchange.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Agent version numbers to be populated on none agent targets
- Made changes to dynamic groups that will improve performance for customers.
- Made a number of improvements to the underlying architecture to improve performance for customers.
- Added port numbers to exported AppSec Scale reports.
- Addressed an issue with the SWAT Classic UI that would cause dashboards to load very slowly for some customers.
End of Life Announcement
SWAT Classic UI
We are announcing the End of Life of the SWAT Classic UI at the end of March 2022. At this point the UI will move into maintenance mode only for a further 6 months. We anticipate completing work on the SWAT migration to the Portal project as well as providing new AppSec based analytics in our upcoming Analytics based UI. More details on each of these will follow in due course.
- Official End of Life date: 31st March 2022
- Official End of Support date: 30th September 2022
© 2023 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.