Release Notes December 2021
Release Date: 2022-01-10
- Added the ability to install Data Sovereign agents in networks where proxy servers are in use.
- Current supported agents version is displayed on the download agent site, as well as relevant knowledge base entries.
Bug Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Fixed an issue in OUTSCAN that could result in an incorrect NETBIOS name being displayed for an asset.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a new sub user from being asked to change their password on first login.
- Fixed a bug that would cause information findings, with no CVE, to have a CVSSv3 score associated with that finding.
- Improved the HIAB SSL certificate renewal process.
- Improvements to how OUTSCAN generates reports. Customers may see some minor performance improvements.
End of Life Announcement
SWAT Classic UI
We are announcing the End of Life of the SWAT Classic UI at the end of March 2022. At this point the UI will move into maintenance mode only for a further 6 months. We anticipate completing work on the SWAT migration to the Portal project as well as providing new AppSec based analytics in our upcoming Analytics based UI. More details on each of these will follow in due course.
- Official End of Life date: 31st March 2022
- Official End of Support date: 30th September 2022
© 2023 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.