Release Notes March 2020
© 2023 Outpost24® All rights reserved. This document may only be redistributed unedited and unaltered. This document may be cited and referenced only if clearly crediting Outpost24® and this document as the source. Any other reproduction and redistribution in print or electronically is strictly prohibited without explicit permission.
Outpost24® and OUTSCAN™ are trademarks of Outpost24® and its affiliated companies. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Release Date: 2020-03-24
- Improved the way we implement backups on different HIAB architectures
- Added support for PKCS8 for UI certificates
- The Outpost24 ServiceNow app in the ServiceNow App Store has been certified for Madrid and New York
- Full data related to findings is now sent to the ServiceNow app
Outpost24 Agent Limited Beta
With this release we are pleased to announce the Outpost24 Agent Limited Beta. This initial Beta is for invited customers only.
To register your interest in becoming an Agent Beta customer, please contact your Outpost24 Sales representative.
- Added CIS Oracle Linux 6 Benchmark v1.1.0
- Added CIS Apache2.4 Benchmark v1.5.0
- Added CIS Kubernetes Benchmark v1.5.1
Fixes and Minor Improvements
- Added detection for Mandriva End Of Life
- Added detection for TLS 1.3
- Fixed an issue which can stop SLS running when Outscan RC is enabled
- Fixed an issue which could affect maximum scan duration
- Updated ASP.NET detection to allow for ASP.NET for Linux
- Improved error messaging when uploading a key pair to HIAB
- Improved handling of scan blueprints when they are uploaded to Outscan from HIAB
- Fixed an issue which wouldn't allow certain report types to be automatically uploaded to Managed Reports
- Fixed an issue with accepting multiple risks
- Changed the confirmation wording when downloading a local copy of a HIAB backup
- Fixed an issue where connecting to some 3rd party integrations using SSL may occasionally fail
- Improved the handling of DNS lookups for speed and efficiency
- Fixed an issue with network tests on HIAB which may never complete if some connections are unsuccessful
- Fixed an issue where some translated text was not reflected in exported Scale reports
- Fixed an issue in detailed reports where under certain circumstances the total number of risks would be 0
- Improved detection of LFI's.
- Added /resourcegroups to restrict user access to Scale assets
End of Life Announcement
Currently, there are no EOL announcements